The book ‘Using Moodle’ can be found here
Or you may view some video tutorials to guide you through common tasks.
Moodle 1.9 help (Although the layout is slightly different, these will still be of use. (They are in the process of being updated)
- How to edit your profile
- How to stop getting spam from Forums
- How to find other users in Moodle
- How to make a forum post
- An introduction to reports
- Export calendar to Google Calendar
- Add an Announcement in Moodle
- Add a WebPage to Moodle
- Uploading a file into Moodle
- Editing a wiki in Moodle
- Adding a question to a quiz
- Add an image to a question
- Removing a question,reordering a question or deleting a question
- Adding a YouTube or UniTube video to Moodle
- How to mark an assignment using a rubric
- Making a quiz with a regular expression type question.
- Use Autofilter on Excel Spreadsheet of ELM Timetable
- Adding a slideshow to a page in Moodle 2.2 (alternate version as a .mov)
- How to copy a WebPage from one Moodle course to another.
Video Tutorials on the Web
- www.moodletutorials.org contains lots of video tutorials about Moodle
You may not have the required permission to do some of these, if so contact Phil Tilson to increase your access.
For other help please email email@example.com